Wednesday, February 11, 2009








I have been admiring Krystal's 'ugly pants' over at What is Reality Anyway?
I am a huge fan of them but I don't wear them that often for fear of ridicule. I know I know, I should have the guts to wear whatever I want, which I do, most of the time, but 'ugly pants' are hard to pull off unless you're 6 feet tall. My short frame doesn't always lend itself to some of the more risky fashion choices I'd like to make. But today I took a bold leap... I pulled out these French Connection trousers that I bought last year, they are huge, high waisted, pleated, everything your heart could desire. And worn with a vintage leotard they look amazing... short legs and all ;)




  • Trousers : French Connection
  • Leotard, belt, jacket, clutch : vintage
  • Shoes : Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment