Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hidden Gems




I've sold my house and am busy packing up all my worldly possessions, which is a chore to say the least, but on the bright side I have unearthed some gems that I'd forgotten existed. This carved eagle necklace was thrifted at least 7 years ago and has been buried deep in a cupboard ever since... such a shame when it could have been basking in the Phoenix sun like it is today. Better late than never I suppose. Also uncovered; some less exciting things like centuries old ice trays, dried up bottles of lotion and tins of unrecognizable food products (how this is possible I don't know as I'm weirdly obsessed with cleaning out the pantry)!





  • Hat & Necklace : Thrifted
  • Shirt : Urban Outfitters
  • Shorts : Twenty8Twelve
  • Shoes : Forever21


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit and pictures! I love your shirt and shoes!
    xxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love that shirt w the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SUCH a doll! I adore this outfit! You're friggin' cuuuuuuuuute! c:


    MELANIELIKES.BLOGSPOT.COM
    Follow?<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty shorts! omg love em so much! always love your hat too <33

    join Versicle's anniversary GIVEAWAY, pronto!
    love xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look absolutely stunning :)
    suits you to the ground!!
    great blog, miss
    love your posts
    stop by some time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha wow you have such a lovely blog- such nice pictures :)
    if you have time would you look at mine?
    shelovesvelvet.blogspot.com
    thankss xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! I love finding great stuff that you forgot about. Unfortunately that doesn't happen to me very often :(

    ReplyDelete