Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Boyfriend Jeans



After a heavy hitting fashion weekend I tend to veer towards more conservative apparel for a few days (don't worry, nothing too serious). My vintage caftan went down a treat at the Halston event (pics to come) and some rather tight flares did me in at dinner on Friday. So in order to give myself a little fashion break I resort to a simple tank and jeans affair. These slouchy beauties are from Ann Taylor Loft, can you believe it?


  • Jeans : Ann Taylor Loft
  • Tank : H&M
  • Belt : Vintage (gift)
  • Shoes ; Forever 21
  • Necklaces: Dolly & Boy

3 comments:

  1. love the slouchy boyfriend jean! am wearing mine to death! fashion week, do tell!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look and I have those shoes! Love them

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete