Friday, January 23, 2009

Ruffles


I just realised that I wore ruffles 2 days in a row... very unusual for me! Yesterday I wore my Zara military jacket, it's stunning and my Mum insisted on buying it for me when I tried it on in the shop (ta Mum ;). I toned down the ruffles by wearing it with my slouchy trousers, a tee and some statement accessories.




Today I wore this ruffle mini from ASOS. Again I had to give it a masculine edge (why am I so uncomfortable with looking too feminine???) so I wore it with my grey sweatshirt and booties.


  • Jacket : Zara
  • Trousers : Express
  • T-shirt : Old Navy
  • Necklace : Forever21
  • Shoes : Nine West

  • Skirt : ASOS
  • Sweatshirt and necklace : Forever21
  • Booties : GoJane.com

1 comment:

  1. love those outfits, i want that zara jacket!

    trade links?
    www.mode-damour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete