Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What's Old is New


I got this skirt forever ago, from the Cynthia Rowley store in LA. It's been in the back of my wardrobe wondering when it might see the light of day again. I rediscovered it this morning, hunting in the depths of my stuffed closet for inspiration... this little ray of white and black and ruffles. I've usually worn it in the summer but I was pleasantly surprised how good it looked with black tights. I also threw on an old grandpa cardigan to stop it looking too girly.


I thought it might need a bit of colour so I dug out this Miu Miu bag that I got in the sale a few years ago. I'm not usually a fan of pink but the ladylike clasp on this bag really won me over.


Here's the lovely ruffles on the back...


  • Skirt : Cynthia Rowley
  • T-shirt : Old Navy
  • Cardigan : Forever21
  • Booties : GoJane.com
  • Jacket : vintage
  • Necklace : Express
  • Bag : Neiman Marcus Last Call

No comments:

Post a Comment