Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ups and downs




Sorry for the lack of posts, my life is in pieces right now and I haven't felt much like getting dressed at all, let alone blogging about it. I had these photos stored away from last weekend when I was feeling better.
The tunic is a new purchase from Forever21, it's got a great ethnic print and I love how graphic it looks with black tights and a blazer.



I'm usually a bit lazy with my makeup and resort the safe smokey eye look. I actually bothered to use my liquid liner and paint my lips red and I love it! I really should experiment with makeup more. I have to admit, this look was inspired by the beautiful Hannah, she's like a modern day Bridget Bardot!

  • Tunic : Forever21
  • Jacket : vintage
  • Booties : GoJane

No comments:

Post a Comment