Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A little thank you... some Kiki lingerie care of shopbop


Ever since my brief (pun intended) stint as a sales girl at Victoria's Secret I have had a bit of an obsession for lovely undies. I don't feel completely dressed if my knickers are dull. As many of my friends will attest, I am regularly hitching said knickers in a very unladylike manner which, I suppose, deters from the sexy I was trying to achieve by wearing impractical undergarments in the first place. And so the complexities of life continue.
As the holidays are approaching I thought it only right that I should thank my dear readers and get one of you into the pickle of the naughty knickers tug of war (so to speak). Miss Kiki de Montparnasse makes the most beautiful and flirty little things and here is your opportunity to get your (and hopefully his) hands on some ;)



kiki lingerie

Hello Wardrobe Diaries Readers!

Ooo la la, we have something sexy and chic in store for you today. I have one $100 Shopbop.com gift card, to send to one lucky girl who leaves the best comment below. It's so, so simple. Just tell me all about which piece of Kiki lingerie from Shopbop.com is your favorite and why. The best and most creative comment wins, so get creative! You have 10 days to enter. Oh hey, international readers...this one is for you too!
I will pick the winner on Friday December 11th.

What is Kiki de Montparnasse?

It's a sexy and classy line of luxury lingerie that will "inspire your romantic imagination." Nothing but a class-act here. Kiki lingerie can be worn in the bedroom (obviously) or even as accent pieces out in public to add that certain something to your look. Do you dare?



kiki lingerie



Kiki must be the designer, right?

Actually, no. Kiki de Montparnasse is a line designed by Creative Director Jennifer Zuccarini. Zuccarini studied fine arts and earned a degree in Art History. She moved to Montreal and worked with designers before moving to New York and earning a design degree from FIT. After a few more years of freelancing, she built a team to make her design dream come true. Kiki de Montparnasse was inspired by a cabaret singer, writer and artist, Alice Prin, known as Kiki. Montparnasse is a well-known art area in France. Everything that she embodied was the inspiration that Jennifer was looking for.


Which Kiki de Montparnasse item is your favorite?

You have to tell us in order to win! C'mon...don't be shy. Just go for it! Which piece is your favorite and how would you wear it? Creativity (and maybe a little bit of courage) is key! Winner will receive $100 to spend at Shopbop.com. Have fun ;)

9 comments:

  1. As you know, I am in desperate need of rad, supersexy skivvies. AND - if you award me the gift certificate, I will let you photograph a part of me in the new skivvies and post it here. It would all have to be very arty, of course.. :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog! I love the wrap teddy, I don't usually go for lingerie like that but I really do love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh, you know just how to nab my attention! dangling pretty lingerie in front of my nose! I have to say my favourite of the lot is this one:

    http://www.shopbop.com/muse-quarter-cup-bra-kiki/vp/v=1/845524441857712.htm?folderID=2534374302123291&fm=browse-brand-shopbysize-viewall

    i love the brassiere - so modest, i imagine nipples peaking through the lacy bit like eyes above a fan. how coy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and of course by "peaking" i mean "peeking", see what the lingerie has done to me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm, I'm just trying to figure out how I didn't think of the garter tank first. I mean really. It's a tom-boy's answer to sexy. Better yet, I could wear it with jeans.

    After several years of buying lingerie to wear for my man, he informs me that he likes me best in a white-ribbed tank and no bra. Apparently in the early days of our courtship, I greeted him at the door wearing such outfit. I don't remember being such a hussy, although it seemed to work. Maybe it is time to be bold again.

    Love the blog.

    J.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh god, I have always been a huge fan of Kiki, mostly their panties.

    I've never bought a Kiki bra before but I think I might reconsider with the Voyer Pin Up Bra. The nude ruching is totally gorgeous and the material looks like it would fit like a second skin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. man, I feel like this giveaway was totally intended for me. . . I've never been a lingerie girl and i know i have a history of choosing ill-fitting bras (for example, in 8th grade, before i even had what you could confidently call "breasts" i was told by my crush that another boy said that i had "grannie boobs" . . . cue life-long saggy boob complex here!) and then when i was a freshman in college my girlfriends actually gave me a bra-intervention. man. pathetic. Soooo, after looking at all the stunning Kiki lingerie i've realized just how pathetic my under-garments collection is!! Seeing that i'm a comfort whore i'd probably be all over the "Ingenue Corselette Bra" because it looks like the most fantastic bra i've laid my eyes on. I bet it would look fantastic peeking out from under a loose white tank top with a massive wooly cardigan thrown over. xx molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHhh thanks so much for telling me about the contest! I love kiki --- the perfect mix of feminine and flirty without feeling trashy. All I want is Kiki de Montparnasse Maiden Slip! So hot!
    Pick me! Pick me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent blog, I'm looking for information on how to improve my health because I have some problems with my hair, so I would like to help me with advice on the subject, thanks!

    ReplyDelete