Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Beachy






I grew up by the sea. I made sandcastles with my sister on school holidays, I drank cheap booze under the pier with my pals when I was a teenager, I took long walks in the blustery wind to make sense of my first heartbreaks, every memory of growing up includes the beach. Now I live in the desert. It's torturous to be so far from the ocean and I long for it. Put Dree Hemingway in some ethereal dresses and add some sand and wave foam and you've basically got the perfect beach fantasy.




Photos by Sofia & Mauro for Numero via Fashion Gone Rogue.


8 comments:

  1. OMG absolutely love everything!!!so amazing:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so airy and pretty. I grew up in Hawaii and went to the beach with my family most weekends. Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing :)

    <3 Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. craving the summer and beach immediately

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos!! We live by the ocean now, but the ocean is cold and the only breeze we have is a cold arctic wind!! These photos make me wish that I was on the beach in a hot country!!

    XOX,
    Karen

    www.rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, these are totally making me crave warm weather right now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dree is a beautiful vase. Your clothes make her more beautiful and dreamy. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete