Friday, April 8, 2011

Roasted Chicken and Farmers Market Veggies



I love working with fresh local produce, keeping it simple and letting the natural flavor shine through. This is a dead easy weeknight meal but good enough to share with friends.

Roasted chicken pieces in olive oil, lemon juice, tarragon, s+p.



Roasted veggies (new potatoes, carrots, red onion, kale and tomatoes) with garlic, olive oil, oregano sprigs, s+p.



Topped with watercress and olive salad (dressed in a little lemon juice and olive oil) and a herb crème fraiche (basil, tarragon, parsley, chives, lemon zest, s+p).

8 comments:

  1. Nothing tastes better than fresh vegetables from the local farmer's market. I'm very lucky - my mom grows vegetables in her backyard, so I kinda have my own Farmer's Market for fresh tomatoes and lemongrass. Thanks for yet another great recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks INCREDIBLY delicious. wow.

    I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

    Collections Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuuuuuuuummyyyyyyyyyy! Looks so delicious, my mouth is all water!

    ♥ kisses ♥

    http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking delicious! And I love the maxi skirt in the other post

    Travel In Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, look so delicious! I need to learn how to cook ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks amazing

    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummMm! looks and sounds so delish! nothing better than a good chicken salad. xx

    ReplyDelete