Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cheap and chic



I was feeling a bit glum yesterday so I took myself off to the shops in an attempt to find something to smile about. (Oh god, listen to me, talk about feeling sorry for myself!!). I went into one of those weird, super cheap clothes shops, you know, the one's with the tacky, tarty mannequins in the window and a name like Hot Chix or jazzz or something awful. I often find cheap basics in places like this and yesterday was no exception... this cute little bandage skirt was a measly $15!!! It's dead comfy and it's a similar color to denim but with all the stretch of cotton. It's going to be a life saver this summer when it get's into the 100's!!!
  • Skirt : Cheap place
  • T-shirt : Express
  • Vest : Zara
  • Shoes : Topshop
  • Necklace : old
  • Socks : Forever21 

No comments:

Post a Comment