Friday, March 13, 2009

Top of the crops







When I'm miserable I like to shop. Unfortuately, to add insult to injury, I'm flat broke at the moment, so I won't be able to wipe away the tears with a new pair of shoes. I had to suffice with a little trip to the Goodwill with my last $5. Thankfully the thrift fairies were looking down on me and I found this perfect little cropped blouse. Once I've done a few more crunches and basked in the sun for a couple of days then I'll dare to bare my midriff and wear it with a shredded up pair of 501 cut-off's. But until said time, I will be wearing it with some high-waisted slacks.



If I had lots of cash I'd buy these beauties that have been tempting me at Urban Outfitters:




  • Blouse & bangle : vintage
  • Trousers : Forever21
  • Shoes : Marc by MJ
  • Shades : old

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the input, #1 was my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely. you blouse and the first shoes ;3

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wearing vintage clothes looks cool. i think the shades were also cool.

    ReplyDelete