Monday, November 30, 2009

The T-day lowdown

Moving beyond fashion for just a sec.... I wanted to share with you one of my other passions; Cooking, feeding the people I love and the art of the dinner party. So here is a peek at my Thanksgiving festivities.


Making the house inviting (the cats were pretty impressed too).



Setting the table with lots of candles and fall leaves.


The first course: Young onion and Gruyere tart.



We're not big turkey fans so I made Port Wine Braised Short Ribs with Potato and Parsnip Puree, Swiss Chard and Roasted Pearl Onions.


A Meyer Lemon Tart for dessert, thanks Mum xxx


Chocolate and Pistachio dipped meringues with our coffee.


My beautiful Mum.


Mike and Maria brought lots of cheese.


Dad tucking in.


Dannie and Weird Cat enjoying the perfect weather.






No comments:

Post a Comment