Friday, August 5, 2011

Birthday Girl







Last weekend was my birthday and, as usual, I milked it for all it was worth. Spa and pool time with the girls followed by a night of revelry at Mabels on Main where there were cocktails named after me, where my friends danced and made merry and where I (along with DJ's Funkfinger, Kooky and Rolls Royce) spun a ton of vinyl. It was perfect.





You've seen this dress before in a slightly longer incarnation (and the tiara was forced on me by Megan, who you can't say no to, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't make me feel like a birthday girl).


  • Dress : H&M
  • Belt : Vintage
  • Cuff : Max & Chloe
  • Shoes : Forever21

8 comments:

  1. Happy belated Birthday!
    Love this dress on you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like a Greek goddess ;) happy belated birthday <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday girl! you look absolutely stunning. i love your dress and tiara! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning!!! Happy Birthday!

    http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looked perfect:) Very beautiful!

    ♥ Kisses ♥

    Thrill of the heel

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look absolutely phenomenal! Happy belated birthday! I just adore the dress; it's ethereal. And the tiara is such a cute touch! It sounds like you had a lovely time!

    xoxo
    Em

    P.S. I shot the pictures in this random patch of long grass in a ditch by this little wooded area just down the street from my house. Thank you for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday!! wishing you marvelous years ahead!!

    ReplyDelete