Monday, June 29, 2009

weekend report





Another productive weekend. I did another test shoot with Jesse, he's buggered off to Santa Fe for a few days so I won't see the results for a while.
Made my immense burgers for a dinner party I threw on Saturday night.

The beautiful Jenney and Sabrina brought their fella's over for my messy Aussie burgers (burgers topped with grilled pineapple, pickled beets, a fried egg and my siracha mayo, mmmmm) and French Pear Tart. 




That's my house... and the beautiful Sabrina.

Had a 4 hour brunch with a gal pal on Sunday, just to stay out of the heat, it was 116 degrees, why on earth am I living here????
Then off to see my burlesque girls perform a show (I dance with them but am not ready for my debut quite yet) followed by more fun and frolics at an MJ tribute night.

TOP:
  • Dress : F21 (seriously, is this the only place I shop??!!!)
  • Shoes : Aldo
  • Bag : Vinatge
  • Belt : Levis

5 comments:

  1. Ahh! I had that dress. Alas my boobage was too much for it to handle, but it looks darling on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy tart and gorgeous outfit :--D

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit!
    The mix of the light florals with the studded belt is great.
    Lovely and summery :)
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's so hot outside! we need to do 4 hour lunches more often! ;)

    ReplyDelete