Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Week of Love - Part 2: For the Boys

I like boys.
I like well dressed boys.
There are a few of them in my life that have asked for a little help getting dressed (and a few that don't need it) and, in the spirit of sharing the love, I give you this post.

I think men look their best when they don't try too hard (there's nothing less appealing than a hipster boy who's attempted to out-dress me). The basis of the outfit should lie in the realm of classic (think Cary Grant) and the finishing touches should have a twist.










Great places for inspiration:


I am known to don menswear every now and again. My tip for the ladies: Always wear something skimpy and sexy underneath your slouchy slacks to keep you feeling saucy... it's your little secret.


  • Trousers : H&M
  • Shirt : Urban Outfitters
  • Shoes : Aldo



7 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Only the 4th one image/look seems masculine enough for me. I'd go with that one. The first is OK, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes a special man to rock avocado green skinny jeans. You, on the other hand, can rock anything.

    I look forward to a McQueen tribute on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous! i love the top - it looks super comfy.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. really amazing blog!!
    xx
    comment back

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah i need boys like this in my life

    ReplyDelete
  6. "there's nothing less appealing than a hipster boy who's attempted to out-dress me" ha! so true.
    i find men's fashion to be so inspiring.

    s.

    ReplyDelete