Thursday, January 15, 2009

P-p-p-pick up a poncho





I snagged this amazing little poncho at an old lady consignment store here in Phx a couple of years ago. The bow on the front reminded me of something I'd seen on the Chanel runway that season and I was ecstatic about my find. I don't wear it as often as I'd like as it's a bit impractical; large holes don't provide much warmth and the shape makes it difficult to carry a shoulder bag. But today I needed something special to give a twist to my outfit. Leather leggings and a plaid shirt felt too 'trendy' by themselves. I really like the added dimension and texture it brings to the outfit and luckily it's a balmy 70something degrees here today so I didn't have to worry about a chill.


Here's a look at my belt, another vintage find, this time from london.

  • Poncho, ring and belt : vintage
  • Shirt : Forever21
  • Leggings : Express
  • Booties : GoJane.com
  • Bag : ebay.com

1 comment:

  1. Couple CounsellingCommunication amongst couples is commonly poor when a climate of austerity,
    is transforming arm's length meet a boyfriend.

    My page ... i need my boyfriend back

    ReplyDelete