Friday, January 9, 2009

Something unexpected




I found this gold tassle in a drawer at the office, it used to be attached to a flag but had found it's way into a musty hiding place where it, no doubt, would have remained forever.... until I discovered it and realised it's true potential!!! I saw it sitting there and I could envision the fabulously bohemian vibe it would lend to my outfits. So I welcomed it into my wardrobe and love it with this little floral dress. I have lots of little floral dresses, which is a bit strange for me as I'm not really a girly girl, but I really like to pair them with masculine jackets for an edgier look, or wear them with boho accessories for a more 70's feel.


  • Dress : H&M
  • Jacket and belt : Vintage
  • Booties : GoJane.com
  • Ring and bracelets : Urban

No comments:

Post a Comment