Monday, September 19, 2011

Black Jumper



This romper is so simple it makes a great blank canvas to show off some accessories. It does not however make for a great bathroom experience. I can't say I'm a fan of the level of nakedness in which I find myself in public bathrooms after the awkward shimmy that is required to get in and out of the damn thing. Needless to say I drink less than usual when wearing it.
In other news I had a marvelous weekend styling a shoot and a personal client, eating some incredible tacos and attending the opening of the new Giorgio di Sant' Angelo exhibit at Phoenix Art Museum. It's an incredible show and I found myself lusting after every piece.











  • Romper : Forever21
  • Boots : Old Navy
  • Necklaces : Rumble & Spur
  • Bracelets : Mix of H&M, BCBG and F21

7 comments:

  1. adore this look...I hate that about rompers too...bracelets are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh love the accessories- especially those bracelets!! i have yet to find a romper that fits me so i've not had that experience... i can imagine it is quite uncomfortable though! haha

    xo, allie
    accordingtoallieblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look SO good! I love rompers, but also hate that awkward level of nakedness in bathroom stalls haha Oh, and I love all of your jewelry too!

    Glad to hear you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That romper is fabulouss! :) And I love minimalistic clothing because you can play up the jewelry factor!

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love how you paired your black romper with brown boots. it makes it a bit more casual. & love all the arm candy! i cant believe i wasnt following you this entire time! shame on me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the simplicity of this look! And your jewelry is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete