Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Vintage Maxi Dress & 20 Lounge



I found this beautiful silk dress at Wasteland when i was in San Francisco earlier this summer. The slits are indecently high and it's light as a feather. I've already worn it my my best gal's birthday party and restaurant week with the girls.








In other news, I stopped by chic nail spot 20 Lounge to get my nails done last week. I went for this obscene yellow color and it's the perfect pop of color with a simple outfit like this. 20 Lounge is super stylish but the best bit is the bubbly they serve with their manicures and pedicures (is there anything that isn't made better by adding booze?).




10 comments:

  1. gorgeous silk dress......love the slits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That salon sounds divine! I dont thin kthe yellow is obscene at all! I love it...I just got dark ble done today:)

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the yellow toes with those shoes - and the outfit rocks as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet dress, love the angle in the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved the pattern and the sleeves and the shoes look awesome on u!
    the first pic is really beautiful!

    new follower!<3

    xoxo

    annasilk
    trendanalogy@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your lovely blog- following you now :) absolutely beautiful outfit- so simple but elegant- can't wait to see more from you!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stumpled across your blog and completely fell in love - the dress looks gorgeous on you and the nail spa seems to be pretty awesome. I am looking for a similar one here (where they also serve some bubbly ;o)!

    Following you now!

    <3
    Miri
    Miri's Castle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dress is simply superb..love how you wore it too! Thanks for visiting our blog! We are not your proud followers. Feel free to join ours too!

    http://thefashpress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post...thanks for the reminder to blog about the everyday things that people want to read. As a real estate agent, I too struggle with what to blog about. Thanks!

    Fancy dress

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool shoes! they work perfectly with the maxi dress, well done :)

    ReplyDelete