Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Baggy





I still haven't got the guts (or should I say, I still have the gut) to wear this crop top as it was intended. A couple more weeks of yoga and dance and I should be ready for it :)
The weekend was a huge success. My outfit for the 80's prom was boarderline cute ( I was going for hideous so this was something of a failure), the place looked amazing and we danced our arses off. My camera packed in so I've been pestering friends for shots so I can show you my outfit in all it's glory.
I Dj'd on Friday night, it was an earlier set so I could play all my old mod stuff and didn't have to worry about packing out the dance floor too much. Sunday was spent with family and friends enjoying the weather and too much food.
I'm starting a new volunteer project this week and have lots of plans with friends, it's nice to have a week off from shoots, I feel like I can stop and breathe.

  • Top & belt : vintage
  • Jeans : French Connection
  • Shoes : Topshop
  • Bracelets : F21

7 comments:

  1. Those pants are hot!! And crop tops are so fun I wore one today!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually prefer the cropped top with high waisted pants, well-done!

    also, thanks for following my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those paperbag waisted jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the combination, kinda vintagey ^o^

    By the way, can i trade links with you?

    http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your jeans!!!looks gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete