Monday, April 20, 2009

Ugly pants




You may have noticed my penchant for ugly pants lately... I was trepidatious at first, but with each pair I become more and more fearless. This pair may just take the biscuit! Floral, harem style and I love them! 
On another note my meeting with the art museum went really well. I am now on the committee of the Arizona Costume Institute, Nouveau Division. Myself, and 4 other amazing women will be in charge of raising awareness of the fashion department at the museum among the younger demographic. We'll be throwing big events, meetings, lectures and the all important cocktail hours. I'll keep you all updated as things progress, but needless to say I'm really excited!

  • Trousers : Vintage
  • T : Urban
  • Shoes : Nine West
  • Jewelry : all over

6 comments:

  1. Ha! Those pants are cool! Definitely not ugly at all! They look great with those shoes :)

    http://mirth-thehouseof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    And I empathize, as a kindred lover of ugly things. All my favorite things, the first time I see them, I think "wow, that is ugly." And then immediately following that, I wonder if they have it in my size. Without fail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tastes are tastes and truth without ugly for my taste but talves be nice to others
    then only remains to understand and respect this taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice blog!

    ReplyDelete