Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tag





I've been tagged to answer these questions by Une Fille Un Style. I cheated a bit and took out a couple that my current brain function wouldn't allow me to answer today... but hopefully the remaining questions will suffice as a little insight into my soul.

What is your current obsession?

 Finding an old camera that will help me capture some of the images I have in my head, I’ve been really inspired recently by photographers that shoot film, and I’ve never really been a digital convert.

 

What is your weirdest obsession?

 Cleaning the fridge. I love to cook and it’s so off putting to see all the lovely ingredients in a dirty fridge… a tad OCD I know...

 

What are you wearing today?

 Slouchy trousers, baggy t-shirt with lace corset over it and silver platforms.

 

Why is today special?

 I’m going to a meeting at the Art Museum to discuss my involvement in a new division of their fashion department.

 

What would you like to learn to do?

 There’s so much that I’d love to learn. It’s amazing how important learning is to me, as I get older… I blew off school when I was there and there’s so much I’ve forgotten over the years.

I’d like to re-learn French, the piano and ballet. I’d like to learn more about creative writing and photo retouching and I wish I could sew.

 

What’s for dinner today?

 Whatever the girls and I fancy after our big meeting, but it will certainly include cocktails.

 

What are you listening to right now?

 General office hubbub.

 

What is your favorite weather?

 Warm, overcast days.

 

What is on your bedside table?

 A lamp, my ipod dock, a photo of my sister and me, a little Buddha, books and magazines, a Polaroid camera.

 

 

What do you think about the person who tagged you?

 Unefille-Unstyle tagged me. I’ve only just started reading her blog but she has tons of great inspiration and appears to love Alexa Chung as much as I do J

 

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?

 I’d love to go back to London.

 

Favorite vacation spot?

 Anywhere I haven’t been already.

 

What would you like to have in your hands right now?

 A hot cup of tea.

 

What would you like to get rid of?

 Small mindedness and intolerance.

 

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

 It’s dinnertime in Paris….

 

 

What has been your best designer buy so far?

 A Marc Jacobs romper that makes me feel like a million bucks.

 

Who do you want to meet in person?

 The love of my life.

 

One thing that you would snitch out of someone’s closet, with no regrets?

 Any one of the Olsen’s vintage gowns (especially a Zandra Rhodes).

 

What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?

 This week it’s the little ethnic print vintage dress I wore last Friday.

 

I tag: Magpie Mania, What is Reality Anyway?, Macaroni Club, Platinum Evil and Balmain Bazaar.

6 comments:

  1. thanks! i'll have to do it later because i'm on my way into the studio to work now :( and this one is LONG huh?! thanks for the tag! i'll let you know when i've got them answered!

    also, sounds like an exciting day for you, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your answers, i just did this tag myself! love your outfit today as well.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. once again you look great! Nice to know a little bit more about you through these questions! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag! But I've already been it:
    http://magpiemania.blogspot.com/2009/04/tag-im-it.html

    Good luck with your prospective museum/fashion gig, that sounds awesome and I am completely and intolerably envious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love, love, love your tee and corset combo, it looks great!

    http://anniediamond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete